When it comes to skin care, there are many products on the market. Some are good, some not so good, but all are full of chemicals that are not healthy. If you are looking for an inexpensive, natural, homemade, healthy collagen cream that you could try – you are in the right place. We can only give you our honest recommendation for this powerful cream that hydrates your skin and stimulates collagen production. Try this natural homemade orange peel cream, and see immediate change.
Orange Peel, Carrot, Coconut oil and Olive oil Cream
- 1 medium orange zest
- 1 medium carrot
- 6 medium bay leaves
- 4 tbs organic coconut oil
- 8 tbs extra virgin olive oil
Soak the orange and carrot in the baking soda solution for 15 minutes, then rinse and dry with a paper towel.
Finely grate the orange zest and peel and grate the carrot. Place the orange zest and carrot in a medium-sized glass bowl. Finely chop the bay leaves and add to the mixture. Add the coconut and olive oil to the mixture and mix well to combine.
Put a cloth in a medium-sized pan and place the jar with the mixture on the cloth. Fill the pan with water making sure that no water enters the jar during cooking. Bring to a boil over medium heat and cook for 40 minutes.
Remove the pan from the heat and take out the jar. Strain the oil and put it in a glass cream container. When it cools down cover with the lid and place in the fridge. Store in the refrigerator after use.
Apply to clean skin 2 times a day.
- Orange peel contains essential oils that penetrate deep into the skin and activate metabolic processes that reduce wrinkles. It also improves cell regeneration. Orange peel contains substances that prevent drying and wrinkling of the skin.
- Carrot contains natural oil that helps hydrate the skin, protects it from sun damage, reduces inflammation and helps improve skin health. It also contains beta carotene which is converted into vitamin A in the body. It helps to restore skin tissue. The vitamin C in carrots can improve skin tone.
- Bay leaves can help even out skin tones and remove hyperpigmentation on the skin. Bay leaves can help remove stress from the body, which reduces the growth of wrinkles and skin damage. They can also reduce skin rashes.
- Coconut oil helps hydrate the skin and strengthen its natural defensive barrier to retain moisture. It has anti-inflammatory properties, so it helps in the treatment of acne and some other skin conditions.
- Olive oil provides deep hydration of the skin, reduces inflammation, reduces puffiness and swelling of the skin, protects against the sun’s UV rays and helps fight bacteria. It can prevent signs of skin ageing and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
You can see an improvement already after the first application. The skin becomes soft, fresh and hydrated.
If you have sensitive skin, test the cream on a small part of the skin before use, to prevent an allergic reaction.
Try this natural homemade orange peel cream, and see immediate change.
Looking For More Articles Like This? Check These Out:
- Apple Cider Vinegar in Beauty Care
- 3 Uses Of A Cinnamon And Honey Mixture In Beauty Care
- How to Use Healing Crystals
➥ DISCLAIMER: This post is not intended to replace medical treatment. The information provided is for educational purposes only and does not constitute medical advice. 8737176