Crystals are a hard, solid substance composed of molecules arranged in a specific order to form an interesting shape that has straight edges and flat surfaces. There are many different types and each of them has its own special shape. They are often transparent and some have beautiful colors.
Crystals can form in several different ways, including evaporation of water, freezing of water vapor in clouds, or gradual cooling of molten rock. As they grow, they repeat the pattern that makes them a certain shape, so they always keep the same shape as they get bigger. Many crystals grow from water rich in dissolved minerals.
Depending on how the particles are organized inside the crystal, there are various types of crystals, namely:
Ways of Using Crystals
There are many types of crystals, so their use depends on the type of crystal.
- Jewellery – Many crystals, such as diamonds, rubies, amethyst, sapphires, and others, are appreciated for their beauty. They are most often used to make jewelry.
- Quartz – Quartz is a crystal made from rocks. It is used to manufacture watches, radio transmitters, receivers, cell phones, and inside computers.
- Liquid crystal display (LCD) – Liquid crystal is used as television screens and computer monitors.
- Diamond crystal – Diamond crystals, bits and dust are used in industrial saws and ropes for cutting stone blocks and decorative stones.
- High-Voltage Power Source – Crystals are used in grills, stoves, and burners.
- Solar Cells – The basic composition of solar cells is silicon.
- Medical Equipment – Quartz crystal is used in some medical equipment.
An important characteristic of crystals is that they transmit the healing energy of the earth if used properly. They emit energizing, healing, positive and calming vibrations that help people calm down and revitalize their physical state. When used with the right intention, they help influence and direct our physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual energy to create better health. Crystals can also heal our homes, and relationships and enhance our well-being.
How to Use Healing Crystals
There are different ways of using crystals for their healing properties. At home they can be displayed around the house, depending on the purpose. They can be placed:
- At the entrance for protection
- On the desk to help with mental work
- In the family room to protect and heal the space
- In the bed room for a peaceful sleep
- Under the pillow to have vivid dreams
- In a special place in your home, if you want to devote some time to them every day
- Wear them as necklaces or bracelets
- Carry them in your pocket or bag
- Put them on your body to release pain
- Hold them in your hand while meditating or practicing deep breathing
- Hold them when you need support
- Keep them in your wallet to attract abundance
Make crystals your friends
You must know your crystals and their properties and use them accordingly. Some of them have a calming effect by reducing stress, some balance energy and protect against negativity, some attract abundance and some relieve pain. So, whatever the reason that brought you to crystals, make sure that you learn about them. They need to be cleansed and charged to provide healing. If you love them and make them your friends, you will always feel what you need to do. They attract you when you need them and disappear when you don’t.
Looking For More Articles Like This? Check These Out:
➥ DISCLAIMER: This post is not intended to replace medical treatment. The information provided is for educational purposes only and does not constitute medical advice. 8737176