Are you looking for a healthy, quick, and lunch idea? Try this healthy vitamin salad – it’s delicious!
Preparation: 20 minutes
Ingredients for Healthy Vitamin Salad:
- Half a head red cabbage grated
- 3 large carrots grated
- 1 beetroot
- 50 g stuffed olives
- 50 g cherry tomatoes halved
- 50 g sunflower seeds roasted
- 50 g pumpkin seeds roasted
- 50 grams sesame seeds roasted
- 3 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbs organic apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbs filtered water
- ½ tsp Himalayan salt (to taste)
- ½ tsp black pepper (to taste)
Soak all the vegetables in baking soda solution, then rinse and dry.
Slightly roast the pumpkin, sunflower and sesame seeds separately in a pan, over medium heat, constantly stirring until roasted, then set aside to cool.
Finely grate the cabbage, add salt and rub with your hands to soften. Coarsely grate the carrots and beetroot and mix with the cabbage. Add the cherry tomatoes and olives and stir again.
In a bowl, mix the olive oil, apple cider vinegar, water and pepper and pour over the salad. Add the seeds and stir well to combine.
Looking for more recipe ideas? Check these out:
➥ DISCLAIMER: This post is not intended to replace medical treatment. The information provided is for educational purposes only and does not constitute medical advice.