We all have our good and bad things, good and bad experiences, good and bad attitudes, good and bad outcomes, and so on. Good means something that would satisfy us, that would make us happy, something that would fulfill our expectations, and something that would initiate a positive change. On the other hand, bad, means something we would not be happy with, something we would judge, something that would scare us or make our life miserable.
We all have a vision of how life should be. This vision is mainly based on the things we were taught in childhood, strongly influenced by the beliefs of our parents, the education we received, or the environment in which we lived. We inherited or just took over that vision – it never really belonged to us. We created this vision because we were convinced it was the right or perhaps the only way to live life. If our parents struggled – of course, life is a struggle and we have to struggle too. Or, if our teacher intimidated us – of course that we must be intimidated by authorities because that’s how it is. If someone constantly told us we were worthless – of course, we would fail, because we simply cannot do anything right.
But things are not just white or black. Things are not just good or bad. Only our perception marks them as one or the other.
Whatever we think about ourselves creates the beliefs that determine our actions and behaviors. If we think that we are not worthy or capable of doing something – we will not even try. We will strengthen that belief with every mistake we make along the way. And those thoughts create our life.
So, if we want to change our life, first we need to change our thoughts.
To be able to change our life for the better we must work on ourself, our thoughts, our perception, our feelings, and our energy. Changing what we think or how we feel about ourselves or a certain situation, we can change our reality or any symptom in our physical body. And most important we have to let go of fear, anger, judgement, jealousy, hate, guilt, and other feelings that create a toxic environment around us and lead to illness. Our thoughts are the mirror in which we see our world.
We must accept that we are God’s creation, that we are likeable and ARE loved by God. Also, we have to believe that we deserve love and the best possible life we can imagine. We are born creators, therefore we create. What do we create? – The life we live. We create the life we live – as simple as that. This means that all the good and bad, all the right and wrong that come to us, we create. And not just that: we literally create everything we are aware of. So, don’t you think it’s time for a change?
It is not easy to change ourselves, but once we do – everything will change. So, it’s not as difficult as it seems, because we don’t need to change our life, our friends, our work, our environment, and the world. We just need to change ourselves and everything else will change accordingly very quickly.
To get more magic into your life – click here!
How to start?
- Besides having a big smile on our face when we get up in the morning, we can be grateful for another day, for the sunshine, for the beautiful blue sky, for the food we have, for our family, friends and so many other things;
- We can count our blessings which are numerous and some are listed above;
- Love ourselves and others; Once we open our heart for ourself and the others, we start to feel joyful;
- Do not judge; Everyone is here for a reason and everyone is the way they are, because we have to learn a lesson;
- Laugh by remembering funny situations or movies;
- Share a smile, a nice word, a handshake;
- Help people in need – even small things count – whatever goes around comes around;
- Feel the abundance that surrounds you – if you pay attention to the nature around you, you will find a huge abundance and once you let that emotion overtake you – the abundance you want will come your way.
- Do not hate – send love even to enemies and they will lose their power and move out of the way.
- Enjoy beautiful music, sing and dance whenever you have a spare minute.
What else can we do?
- How can this get any better?
- How can I earn more money?
- What does it take for me to get a great job?
- How can I be more grateful?
- How can I become more loved?
- How can I have a great body?
- What does it take for me to be perfectly healthy?
By asking such questions you start your mind to seek answers and create opportunities for you.
If you were saying positive affirmations without results, try asking them questions that start with “why”. There is a ton of information on the internet about this, so do your research and make your plan. Your change can start today!!!
Looking for more articles like this? Check these out:
➥ DISCLAIMER: This post is not intended to replace medical treatment. The information provided is for educational purposes only and does not constitute medical advice.