If you are a roast potato lover and are looking for a simple meal, you are in the right place. Here is a recipe for an easy-to-prepare and full of flavours, dish without meat. Try this easy and healthy roasted baby potato salad!
Preparation: 20 minutes
Cooking: 60 minutes
- 1 kg baby potatoes, halved
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 250 g haloumi cheese, sliced and grilled
- 150 ml light sour cream
- 1 tbs apple cider vinegar with the mother
- 2 tbs mustard
- 1 tbs dill finely chopped
- 2 spring onions finely sliced
- ½ cup stuffed olives
- ½ tsp Himalayan salt
- 2 tsp homemade dry seasoning
- ½ tsp black pepper, ground
Soak the vegetables in a baking soda solution for 15 minutes, rinse and dry.
Preheat the oven to 200 °C and line a baking tray with baking paper. Place the potatoes in a bowl and season with salt, dry seasoning and black pepper and mix well to coat the potatoes with spices. Transfer the potatoes to a baking tray and sprinkle with olive oil. Roast the potatoes for 45 minutes, or until golden brown, turning occasionally.
Crush the potatoes with a spoon and roast for another 15 minutes, or until they are crispy.
Combine sour cream, dill, spring onions and vinegar in a large bowl. Add the potatoes and mix well to combine. Top with grilled halloumi slices and stuffed olives.
- Serve as a side, or light dinner main
- Serve with hot Turkish bread slices
Try this easy and healthy roasted baby potato salad and don’t forget to share it with your friends!
Looking For More Articles Like This? Check These Out:
- Vegetarian Quinoa Salad With Beetroot, Carrot and Spinach
- Healthy Alkalizing Green Cream Soup
- Healthy Cheesy Vegetable Muffins
➥ DISCLAIMER: This post is not intended to replace medical treatment. The information provided is for educational purposes only and does not constitute medical advice.