If you are looking for quick and healthy breakfast idea, try this pumpkin and blueberry pancakes recipe.
Preparation: 15 min
Cooking: 45 min
Ingredients for Pumpkin and Blueberry Pancakes:
- 450ml milk
- 2 Free-Range Egg
- 300g flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 50g row sugar
- 1 ½ cups coarsely grated pumpkin
- 125g blueberries
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 20g butter, melted
- Pinch Himalayan salt
- Vanilla yoghurt
- 150g blueberries
- 150g strawberries
- Whisk the eggs and milk in a bowl.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, salt, and sugar in a large bowl and make a well in the center. Add the milk mixture to the dry ingredients and whisk until smooth. Stir in pumpkin and cinnamon to combine, cover with plastic wrap, and set aside for 45 minutes.
- Heat a large non-stick pan over medium heat and coat with the melted butter. Pour ½ cup (50 ml) batter into the pan and shake gently to spread. Cook for 1-2 minutes, until the bottom is cooked through, then turn over and cook for another 1 minute until done. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with the remaining batter to make 16 pancakes.
- Divide the pancakes into 4 serving plates. Drizzle with vanilla yoghurt and spoon over blueberries and garnish with strawberries.
*You can serve pancakes with whipped or thickened cream and strawberry jam.
Looking for more recipe ideas? Check these out:
➥ DISCLAIMER: This post is not intended to replace medical treatment. The information provided is for educational purposes only and does not constitute medical advice.