Water is a transparent liquid that forms rivers, lakes, oceans, and rain. As about 71% of the human body is made of water it is very important to drink enough water to keep our body hydrated. One of the best ways to start your day is to drink a glass of warm water on an empty stomach.
These are the benefits of drinking warm water in the morning on an empty stomach:
- Helps to expel toxins from the body – Water enters the cells and washes away toxins
- Helps the body to lubricate the joints, reduce joint inflammation and increase joint mobility
- Improves skin condition – Many skin problems occur as a result of dehydration; Dehydration contributes to excessive toxicity of the body. Hydrated skin looks fresh and radiant
- Cleansing the intestines– Drinking water warm water on an empty stomach helps reduce constipation
- Improves digestion – Drinking warm water on an empty stomach accelerates metabolism and thus helps better digestion
- Helps reduce body weight – Water has no calories, and as it fills you up, it can help reduce the body weight
- Helps prevent the formation of kidney stones – Drinking warm water on an empty stomach flushes out the waste from the kidneys, thus helping prevent the formation of kidney stones
- Can help prevent headaches – One of the reasons for headaches is dehydration, so drinking water can keep you hydrated and help prevent headaches
- Helps to prevent dental problems and bad breath – By drinking water, you rinse your mouth and floss your teeth, and prevent the excessive reproduction of bacteria
- Promotes healthy and shiny hair – Drinking enough water helps improve hair quality
- Promotes strong immune system – Drinking plenty of warm water flushes out toxins, thus helping strengthen the immune system
Unfortunately, many people do not drink enough water. Some prefer soft drinks, some like coffee or tea, some like carbonated drinks, and some say they simply “aren’t thirsty”, so they don’t drink it.
For whatever reason you do not drink or do not drink enough water, you are making a huge mistake. Water does for your body what no other drink can. It keeps your body healthy and functioning well.
What you can do
Drinking water is a habit. You get used to not drinking water, so you don’t feel thirsty, but you can also get used to drinking water and then feel thirsty as soon as you skip the drink.
Start building your habit gradually, drink a glass of water whether you are thirsty or not, drink water slowly, be positive, and make sure to have good thoughts and your water will carry those feelings into your body and become even healthier.
Drink filtered water, drink warm water first thing in the morning on an empty stomach or add a pinch of Himalayan salt to your water for even more benefits.
Avoid bottled water whenever you can.
Water is not only a vital need but also a resource that we use in our daily life. In homes, it is used for cooking, cleaning, showering, and washing, it is used in the production of food, electricity, clothing, machines, and cars, we use it in construction, as well as for heating and cooling our homes. We also use it as a natural transportation network.
You can drink warm water with lemon. Lemons are packed with vitamins. Warm lemon water will give your immune system a boost.
Looks like water is our best friend – so treat it like that!
Looking for more articles like this? Check these out:
➥ DISCLAIMER: This post is not intended to replace medical treatment. The information provided is for educational purposes only and does not constitute medical advice.