If you don’t like to bake, this is the perfect recipe for a lovely dessert. Super-easy to make, this no-bake blueberry cheesecake is a refreshing dessert to enjoy on those hot summer days. Enjoy!
- 250 g biscuits
- 500 g blueberries
- 125g unsalted butter, melted
- 400 g sweetened condensed milk
- 300 g cream cheese
- 3 tsp vanilla essence
- 50 ml lemon juice
Line the base and sides of 18cm x 18 cm square tin with baking paper.
For the cake base, place the biscuits in a food processor and mix until you get the texture of the crumbs. Add unsalted butter and mix until all is well combined. Place the mixture into the square tin, press it evenly, and then put it into the freezer for 30 minutes.
For the filling, wash blueberries in baking soda solution for 15 minutes, then rinse and dry.
Place cream cheese, 400 g blueberries, lemon juice, and vanilla extract into a blender, and blend in all until smooth. Gradually add the condensed milk and continue to mix until smooth. Pour the filling onto the base layer and return it to the freezer for 3-4 hours.
Place the remaining blueberries on top of the cake and return to the freezer for 30 minutes.
To serve, sit at room temp for 20 minutes. Transfer the blueberry cheesecake onto a serving platter and cut it into pieces.
- You can decorate the cake with raspberries or strawberries as well;
- You may need to use a sharp knife to ease the cheesecake from the tin;
- Serve with a cup of freshly made coffee or tea;
- Keep cheesecake in the freezer when not being served;
- You can keep cheesecake frozen for up to 2 months.
Try this No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake, and don’t forget to share it with your friends!
Looking For More Recipe Ideas? Check These Out:
- Overnight Oats With Pumpkin Seeds and Yoghurt
- Vegan Banana Vanilla Cupcakes
- Valentine’s Day Cupcakes
➥ DISCLAIMER: This post is not intended to replace medical treatment. The information provided is for educational purposes only and does not constitute medical advice.