We all know that banana is a popular healthy fruit that most people like. But do we know why are they healthy and what they do for our body?
Why are bananas good for you?
- Bananas can improve digestion and heart health because they contain fiber, antioxidants, they are relatively low in calories, and rich in nutrients and filling.
- Bananas contain potassium and magnesium that are vital for heart health and blood pressure control.
- Bananas may support digestive health and can help in weight loss due to fiber content.
- Bananas can improve blood sugar levels because they do not cause large spikes in blood sugar levels in healthy individuals.
- Bananas contain tryptophan, an amino acid that can help preserve memory, improve learning skills and regulate mood.
- Bananas are a good source of vitamin B6, vitamin C, and antioxidants that can improve your immune system.
It is easy to add banana to your diet:
- Add bananas to your smoothie
- Make a banana chia pudding
- Add sliced bananas to your cereal or oatmeal
- Bake banana bread
- Make deserts with banana
- Use bananas to make healthy ice cream
- Use bananas in fruit salad
- Add banana to yoghurt
- Add mashed bananas to muffins, cookies, and cakes
- Take a banana to work or school for a healthy snack
Looking for more articles like this? Check these out:
➥ DISCLAIMER: This post is not intended to replace medical treatment. The information provided is for educational purposes only and does not constitute medical advice.