Manifestation is one of the forms in which a being manifests itself, or in which someone or something is revealed. It can be an indication of the existence, reality, or presence of something. But did you know that you can manifest things? That you can manifest whatever you want?
So, how do you do it?
You simply get an idea and turn it into reality: use your thoughts, feelings and beliefs to bring something to your physical world.
How do you start?
- Start journaling – Write down everything you want to manifest;
- Make a vision board – Cut out photos of the house you want, or car, boat. and place it on your vision board. Place the vision board near your desk or the place you spend time during the day;
- Surround yourself with positivity – Think positively about things, have fun with your friends;
- Say positive affirmations – Write positive affirmations on a piece of paper and stick it on the bathroom mirror. Read them out loud every time you are in the bathroom;
- Walk in the nature – Walking in the nature you will fill you with great energy of nature;
- Positive emotions – Positive emotions create higher vibration which is essential for manifestation. Positive emotions balance the nervous system, strengthen immunity, improve hormonal function, improve brain function and overall health.
- Practice Gratitude – According to research, practicing gratitude, produces a strong, balanced and harmonious energy field within the heart that radiates through the body.
To get more magic into your life – click here!
- Practice forgiveness – Releasing yourself from past traumas, hurts, pain and grievances and giving yourself permission to move forward.
- Practice blessings – A practice that will give you divine protection.
- Practice nonjudgement – This practice will make you feel lighter, happier, more determined and understanding.
- Follow your heart –Connect with your heart and listen to what it tells you – your heart knows what is good for you. You can simply sit somewhere and get comfortable, close your eyes and take a few deep breaths. Focus on your heart and feel the heartbeat. Let your thoughts come and go – just observe them. Relax and listen to your heart. Stay in that state as long as you want. When you are done, open your eyes and say thank you to your heart. Trust and follow your heart. The more you do this exercise, the easier it will be to connect and understand. Understanding and trusting the power of your heart can improve your life and successful decision making.
- Be receptive – You must be receptive in order to manifest your desires in your physical world.
- If you find a key or a shortcut to manifesting, share it with others – Share the wisdom, knowledge and always talk about results. By doing so, you change the collective consciousness, which facilitates the manifestation.
How to visualise?
Most people live a life they are not happy with. It is not that they don’t want better. This is because they don’t really know what they want. So, make it clear what is it that you want in your life. Imagine the life you would like to live. Write it down. Describe all the details and see them. And feel what it would be like to live that.
Trust the universe. The universe will provide you with everything you ask for. The important thing is that you have to match your vibration with the vibration of the thing you want to manifest. Once you align your vibration, your desires will manifest in your physical world.
Try Manifestation, It’s easy! Your Life will Change!
Looking for more articles like this? Check these out:
➥ DISCLAIMER: This post is not intended to replace medical treatment. The information provided is for educational purposes only and does not constitute medical advice.