Detoxification of the body is very important for maintaining good health. Toxic overload can cause many changes in your body. In the early stages of toxic overload, the body tries to expel toxins so you may experience symptoms like diarrhoea, excessive urination, skin rash, sore throat, coughing and sneezing, nasal congestion, runny nose, or heartburn. After the toxins accumulate in your body, you may experience fatigue, poor memory, sleep disorder, skin conditions, inflammatory conditions, and others. There are many ways to detoxify the body, and one of the best and fastest ways to flush toxins out of the body is drinking water. Water carries toxins through the system via the bloodstream, expelling them through the lungs, bowels, or bladder. However, there are some natural home remedies for detoxification – keep reading!
Here are Three Natural Home Remedies for detoxification:
1. Onion Tomato Remedy
- 2 red onions chopped
- 2 tomatoes sliced
- 50 g fresh ginger grated and juiced
- 1 lemon chopped
- 1 l filtered water
- Soak the onions, tomatoes, ginger, and lemon in a solution of baking soda for 15 minutes. Rinse and dry.
- Peel and chop the onions and place in a medium pan. Cover with water and cook over medium heat for 20 minutes. Let it cool.
- Chop the tomatoes, put them in a food processor, and mix until you get a smooth mixture. Strain the juice and set aside.
- Peel the ginger, finely grate and squeeze the juice out.
- Squeeze the lemon juice.
- Strain the onion broth. Add the tomato juice, ginger, and lemon juice and mix well to combine. Keep refrigerated.
Take 250 ml once a day after meals for three days. This remedy will help you lose weight, cleanse your body of toxins and give you a vitamin boost. Repeat as required.
2. Garlic Lemon Remedy
- 3 lemons
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 red onion
- 1 l filtered water
- Squeeze the juice out of 2 lemons and set aside.
- Peel and chop the garlic and onion and slice the remaining lemon.
- Place garlic, onion, and lemon in a glass jar add the lemon juice, and put the lid on. Place in the refrigerator for 7 days.
- Pass through a blender after 7 days. Place in a glass jar put the lid on and keep refrigerated.
Take a teaspoon of the mixture three times a day half an hour before meals. This remedy cleanses the body of toxins and cholesterol.
3. Parsley Lemon Remedy
- 1.5 l boiled water
- 3 medium sized parsley
- 1 kg lemons
- Soak the lemons and parsley in a solution of baking soda for 15 minutes. Rinse and dry.
- Bring the water to a boil, then let it cool.
- Chop the lemon and parsley and put them in the water.
- Cover the dish and leave it in the fridge for 24 hours.
- Blend all the ingredients until smooth, place in the glass jar, and put in the fridge.
Use 50 ml of this mixture once a day. This remedy cleanses the blood vessels, improves blood circulation, reduces swelling in joints, and regulates blood pressure.
Try these natural detox remedies and don’t forget to share them with your friends!
Looking For More Articles Like This? Check These Out:
- Natural Home Remedies for High Cholesterol Levels
- Home Remedies for Strengthening the Bones, Joints & Cartilages
- 3 Easy Home Remedies That Can Help with Eyesight
➥ DISCLAIMER: This post is not intended to replace medical treatment. The information provided is for educational purposes only and does not constitute medical advice.